Tuesday 29 April 2014

Weekend break

Last weekend I had a fabulous time with my family in Edinburgh.  We flew up on Friday night and came back on Sunday night.  It was a very busy couple of days but we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  We were all tired yesterday but it was worth it.

Our trip was made extra special by meeting up with my good friend Janice who I haven't seen for about three years.  It was great to have a laugh and catch up with her and she was kind enough to acted as our own personal tour guide.  I managed to persuaded her to climb Scott Monument with me and my son.  No wonder our legs ached!! 




I also met this chap in Edinburgh castle but he wasn't as talkative as Janice.




If you haven't been to Edinburgh I would recommend it.  It was a lovely city to visit and I will be going back again for sure.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and leave a comment so I can return the visit to your blog.

- ♥ -

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love Edinburgh and was lucky enough to go there a few years ago as a birthday treat! Bet you had fun! Jo x

Kaz said...

I'm so glad you met up with Janice and had so much fun. Where is your hand on the last photo? He has a funny look on his face!!
I can't believe it's been 3 years!! Xxx

Kaz said...

I'm so glad you met up with Janice and had so much fun. Where is your hand on the last photo? He has a funny look on his face!!
I can't believe it's been 3 years!! Xxx

Traceyr said...

Yes it has Kaz - three years since we were in Bath.

My hands are nowhere near his kilt hahaha.

:)

Anonymous said...

How nice to be able to meet up with Janice Tracey, glad you had a lovely time! x

Karen said...

YES!!!! its about time you two were reunited :-D It must have been a wonderful weekend, I love Edinburgh xxx