Tuesday 2 September 2014

365 Calendar Challenge

Ooops I have been very lapse at uploading my calendar pages since June - must have been all that sunshine we had gone to my head - haha.

My June pages didn't turn out quite the way I had expected.


I had lots of strips of patterned papers left over from various projects and decided to stick them in my journal and then thought that I wouldn't be able to write over the more vibrantly coloured papers so I gave the whole double page spread a wash with gesso.  I think it has just created a messy look but heyho I took a risk and it didn't pay off.

July's entries were written in these neon coloured frames which I was quite pleased with, but here I think the title let these pages down, it's too stark and should have been in an orange or maybe a lime green or maybe on a coloured background rather than the bare pages.


So then we come to August's pages and I wanted the colours to be hot like most of the month was and I came up with this.

I still have to do the title and fill it in and I'll hopefully show you the completed page later in the week.

Thanks for taking time to visit
- ♥ -

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am so loving these pages Tracey! Its been a few years since I did this so I am thinking 2015 is a good year to do this again :D xxx