Tuesday 12 August 2014

How Long?????

I can't believe that it has been three months since I last wrote on my blog!!! eek that is an awfully long time. I still keep up to date with your blogs, reading and leaving comments when I can.

Crafting has been reduced to just the evenings usually with my journal in front of the telly as I've been busy with end of year stuff at work and we have also acquired two new residents at home.The new residents have been taking up lots of my time and worry.  Sometimes it's like having two small children again rather than a cat and her kitten  haha. They weren't allowed outside for 6 weeks and that was a very stressful time whenever someone opened the door or windows.  Where are the cats???? was a constant question.

Well I suppose you want to see a photo of them?

This is Cedric and he is only 4 months old and doesn't he look like he is smiling in this photo? haha

And this is Cedric's Mum Luna and she is a 19 months old and only had the one kitten.  Sitting in a box - one of her favourite things to do.


Luna's name was chosen first as we wanted something to reflect her white coat.  But then it was time to think of a name for her kitten and we just couldn't all agree on one that we liked relating to the stars and solar system or the colour white.  So we went down the Harry Potter route and chose a name to match Luna and Cedric Diggory seemed to be the only name we could all agree on, haha we decided to drop the Diggory as it was a mouthful to call out in the garden and at the vets!

I've also been making cards as the Summer months birthdays come thick and fast and here are a few of the ones that have gone out already.




 It will soon be time to start the Christmas cards. 

I'll be back soon with some more crafting.
Bye for now.



2 comments:

Karen said...

AWE!!!!! Luna and Cedric are SO beautiful darling!!!!! YOu are so lucky they found you!

Fabulous cards and its good to read that you are still journaling :D HUGS xxx

Carol Plume said...

aww what beautiful additions to your family - enjoy xx