Friday 24 December 2010

Twis the night before Christmas ......

I do love that story :)

Today I would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and hope that everything is coming together nicely *fingers crossed* and that you all get some crafty goodies in your stockings that you have been eyeing up all year.

Thought I would show you a photo of the "state" of our snowy visitor, hahaha


He does look a bit worse for wear doesn't he? If fact you could say he is "off his face" get it? hahaha Well actually I caught the culprit who swiped his face. Yes it is this little red chested fellow ....I saw him one morning wiping the smile off the snowman's face hahaha well I suppose when you are hungry raisins are a tasty treat.

Well I guess that it just means that it is time for me to wish everyone "a Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night."

- x - x -

8 comments:

Net said...

Cheeky little robin! I put raisins out for mine, he loves them.

Have a lovely Christmas Tracey - love to your family from mine!

hehehe! The word verification is 'grotty'! Perfect, just how I feel!

Karen said...

Awe....Bless him!!!! You could always put the smile back on hehe

Have a fantastic Christmas my lovely HUGS XXX

Sue said...

Merry Christmas Tracey.
Poor snowman but at least robin won't go hungry.
Sue x

Janice said...

Love and hugs to you and all your family Tracey XXX

Kathy said...

awww cute photos, Tracey!

Happy Christmas hun

comedyrocks.com said...

As an occasional blog visitor I just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 2011!
Keep up the blogsite - I love it!

Anjie said...

Season's greetings to you and yours Tracey, I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creativity in 2011!

Gez Butterworth said...

hehe what a cheek! Great shot of the culprit! Hope you had a fabby time with your family Tracey. Sorry about the beans :(
xx