Saturday 17 September 2011

I Used A Sketch

Hello you lovely lot. I've been away a little while getting back into the routine of school life :( and I also picked up a bug from somewhere so was feeling under the weather and not very creative.

However, last week I hopped over the Kathy's Waffle Sketch File and found inspiration to make this card.

I've used some new glitterised (think I might have made that word up tee hee) paper from SEI (I think) and some ribbon from my tangled box of ribbons to make this birthday card. I love the colours and hope the recipient is happy with the card.

Please do give Kathy's blog a look as there are some great ideas and a new sketch every month.

5 comments:

Kaz said...

Lovely Tracey, those colours are so bright and cheerful xxx

Hazel said...

I love the citrus colours - lovely papers. Hope you're feeling better soon. x

Janice said...

This worked really well in the end, I love what you have done with the ribbon.

Kathy said...

Ooooh I love this card Tracey - and what's more I do believe it's sitting on my windowsill right now! hehehe Thank you!
And thanks for making such great use of The Sketch File's
September Sketch!

mckinkle said...

Hello Tracey,

What a super card made using the sketch for inspiration! I love that youve let your gorgeous papers do the talking!

Thank You for joining us this month on the Kathy's Waffle Sketch File for September, Id love to see you next month too!

Keryn :)