Wednesday 19 October 2011

I'm back

after a long blog absence ..... sorry Miss! ... I have something I have created to blog about.

I have made a card for the Totally Gorjuss Challenge 102 which this week is a Bingo board. You have to choose 3 elements from that board and use them on your project. I chose stars, buttons and pearls and made this card. Quite manly I thought and will come in useful later on in the month for my bil's birthday.
A very simple and quick card to make so I guess I will be making more in the future. Thanks for stopping by my blog and why not pop over to Totally Gorjuss and take a look at their challenges to.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Great card! I'm popping over to Totally Gorguss now!

Karen said...

Helloooo back hahaha! I do like this and you always choose such cool colours xxx