Monday 3 September 2012

More Wrecking

As you can see I am in the process of completing page 25 in my Wreck This Journal.  I have Distress Inked the centre of the two pages and used some of my stamps that have a "weather" theme.  A little Stickles on the rainbow cloud and that is it.

I thought that documenting the weather would show how time is passing as we go from Summer into Autumn.  But then again living in Great Britain we can experience all four seasons in one day! hahaha.

Thanks for stopping by.

- -

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Nice to see you're having fun with this again! Love this entry, the girl facing into the wind looks fab!

Dawn said...

Ha ha ha, love the way you've used our wonderful British weather to signify time passing, brilliant idea my lovely. The stamps you have used capture your idea perfectly and the girl is particularly cute.
Big hugs x x x x

Karen said...

ooo am loving that little girl stamp! It gets a bit like that here hahahaha! Fabulous idea to journal the weather...really british hahaha xxx

Tracy said...

You have me drooling here,lol!!
This is my favourite love it all and the stamps...gorrrgeous!!!
xoxox