Wednesday 30 October 2013

Thank you cards

Still on the pumpkin theme I wanted to thank my family for making the Pumpkin Party special so made and sent these cards this morning.
 The bat stamp is paper smoochie one and the pumpkin is an imaginesence one (I think) both were coloured with Copic Sketch markers.


I've also wanted to photograph my pumpkin and show you close up the lovely texture on the skin it has.

Don't worry I promise my blog won't be overrun with pumpkins for too long. haha.

- ♥ -

4 comments:

Kath said...

It looks a lovely pumpkin, Tracey and I like your cards too!

Kaz said...

Love the cards, that bat is so cute xxx

Angelnorth said...

That bat definitley looks like Kim's artwork so I'd back your hunch it's Paper Smooches - looks fab, great cards!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards Tracey, such a sweet thing to do too.
Huge hugs x x x x