Saturday 8 March 2014

365 Challenge for 2014

I decided to do Kate's challenge again as I enjoyed doing it in 2010 and have completed January and February already.

For March I thought I would do something a little different and have decided to do a zentangle doodle each day that way I will see what patterns have influenced me each day.  

So here is the first week . . .





I'm still going to write comments for March each day on my usual 365 journal but this will be an extra and something I can do watching telly whilst I have no knitting to do :(  
I must rectify that soon I think.
 :)

Thanks for stopping by my little blog.

- ♥ -

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Fab idea Tracey, love your tangles.
Huge hugs x

ForgedinPaper said...

That's a really cool idea. Looking forward to seeing the completed month.

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt, brilliant idea Tracey..will be watching out for more.
Big hugs
Xcxccxx