Tuesday 12 May 2015

Draw Your Words Workshop

Another couple of journal pages to show this afternoon from Tammy's Draw Your Words Workshop.  This time using a dip pen and white acrylic ink.

The background blocks were painted in acrylic paint and I had to wait overnight before I could use my pen on them.  At first it was a little scratchy writing with the nib but I got used to it by the end of the page.

I love the bright colours of the acrylics against the white of the ink.  I'll definitely be using the nib again and might try it with some different colour inks but I'll have to buy them first lol.


- ♥ -

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

White ink has such a totally different look to black doesn't it! Looks fab, Jo x

Karen said...

That looks really pretty Tracey! I like doing this too :-D xxx