Saturday 24 October 2009

All the leaves are brown ....

and the sky is grey hahaha well it was this morning - very wet and miserable.

I looked out of my kitchen window the other morning and saw the trees in the back field lit up with the morning sun - it looked quite stunning - the photo does not do it justice and if Kat had been awake I would have taken a photo from her bedroom which would have been better. But nevertheless I took one from downstairs.

This then inspired me to use the technique that I think it was Joanne highlighted the other week on her blog of faux batiking so I tried that with the centre tree. I then used my stickles to add sparkle. Distress inks use and a little ribbon too.

5 comments:

CLARE said...

What a lovely autumny card - gorgeous colours

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh Tracey be prepared to be questioned tonight girl!!! Tis fabulous.xx

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous card Tracey - really striking xx

Karen said...

WOW....this is stunning maid! XXX

Kaz said...

Fab stuff Tracey, love those Autumn shades xx