Sunday 29 November 2009

An award from Janice

I have received an award from the very talent Janice. I am so pleased to be given this award by someone who is extremely creative and I don't think there is a craft that she hasn't tried? Go over to her two blogs and see what's cooking and being created. Right the rules of this award are that I have to share 5 facts about myself and then pass the award to 7 other deserving people so that we can find out a little about them as well.

My facts:-

I prefer to visit the dentist rather than the hairdressers.

I enjoy my own company.
I would love to live on a farm.

Crowds scare me.

I am going cheerleading tomorrow.


I would love to pass this award onto
Kaz Hippy Karen Dolly Hope to find out more about you all.


1 comment:

Vicky said...

Thanks ever so much for the award Tracey. Might take me a few days to think of 5 facts about myself!lol ;)