1. Where is your cell phone? On my bedside table.
2. Your hair? Roughly tied up in a high ponytail as earlier I was out in the garden sweeping leaves.
3. Your mother? Spoke to her this morning. :)
4. Your father? Poorly with swine flu and a chest infection at the moment Get Well Soon Dad x x.
5. Your favourite food? Ice-cream
6. Your dream last night? Can't remember last nights' but one from two nights ago was that I was flying with the aid of rich tea biscuits!!
7. Your favourite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? To fly in a hot air balloon.
9. What room are you in? My bedroom.
10. Your hobby? Crafting all varieties.
11. Your fear? Disembodied eyes you know where you only see one eye like in a logo or something similar. Also have a horse and clown fear - shudder!!!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living in a bigger house in a different part of the country not too far from the sea.
13. Where were you last night? At home with my family.
14. Something that you aren't? A Man hahahaha.
15. Muffins? No thanks I have a Mars Bar.
16. Wish list item? A sewing machine please Father Christmas - how many hints do I need to drop????
17. Where did you grow up? Tottenham, North London (Come on you Spurs!!!)
18. Last thing you did? Make a cup of tea.
19. What are you wearing? Comfy weekend clothes.
20. Your TV? Is downstairs and Kat is watching "Buzzcocks" on the BBC i-Player I must remember to watch it later in the week.
21. Your pets? We don't have any at the moment but while sweeping the leaves in the garden a cat decided to come into the hall. hahaha.
22. Friends? Yes I have some I'm not a "Billy-no-mates!!!" hahaha
23. Your life? Is happy, loving and wonderful at the moment thank you.
24. Your mood? Brilliant - I have just eaten a whole Mars Bar.
25. Missing someone? Sunjeeve he has been gone shopping a long time - what is he up to?
26. Vehicle? Me personally I don't have one unless you count my bicycle which Kris has commandered at the moment grrrrrr.
27. Something you are not wearing? Shoes or my tiara which is at the jewellers on Sundays to be cleaned. ;)
28. Your favourite store? Beadcraft in London's Beak Street.
29. Your favourite colour? Orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? 10 minutes ago.
31. Last time you cried? Last Sunday watching the Remembrance Service on TV from the Cenotaph in London.
32. Your best friend? Has to be Sunj my husband.
33. One place that I go over and over? School - where I work.
34. Facebook? No I don't have it. Blogging is enough for me thanks.
35. Favourite place to eat? Anywhere I don't have to cook or wash up!
Hardly Earth shattering information but then again it is about me.
Thanks for stopping by again today.
- x x -
- x x -