Thursday 18 March 2010

The roll continues

As Kaz commented yesterday I do seem to be on a roll at the moment haha - it is because March is crammed with loads of birthdays, anniversaries and then Mother's Day!

Well tonight I have uploaded a photo of my neice's birthday card. It is also Kris' 14th birthday today too but I haven't photographed his card yet.

This using up all my old supplies is turning up some right lovely stuff! I found two 12 x 12 sheets of this beautiful Hambly Screenprints paper and loved the colour and shimmer. The flowers cut on the Robo and inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Pad Inks and over stamped with a patterned stamp and then a gorgeous gem plonked in the middle. The lettering was also Robo cut using I Love Derwent font.

x Thanks for leaving a comment x

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the shimmery background. You certainly are on a roll. Happy Birthday to Kris x

Janice said...

That is so beautiful. I love that paper and your favourite Sir Tim ink too!

Gez Butterworth said...

Oh wow Tracey. This is gorgeous. Love the colours & those gems are plonked on just right.xx Spiced marmalade, yum!

Karen said...

ooo this is really pretty Tracey. I love those flowers & that paper really is gorgeous, well found XXX

Angelnorth said...

Love the colour combo here - really warm and happy looking! Great "plonking" of gems, too :haha:

tracy said...

very nice tracey :)

Kaz said...

Wonderful plonkage Tracey!! That paper really is gorgeous, what a fab find xx