Wednesday 16 May 2012

Today I am showing you a page from my journal which I finished last night.

I used a prompt from Lindsay Ostrum's blog who has a challenge of use flowers in your crafting this month.

I went for a journal page and used an old Gardener's World calandar for my collaged flowers.  The sentiment is not the usual one of April SHOWERS bring forth May flowers, but I thought it more apt for the UK at the moment what with all this rain.  So April flowers are arriving a little late with all the rain we are getting throughout May though they are catching up.  :)

Thanks for visiting today.

6 comments:

Kaz said...

Fabulous page Tracey, I love how bright and cheerful the colours are xxx

Janice said...

What a lovely pretty post.

Karen said...

Oh this is just fabulous Tracey :-D So cheerful its making me forget the rain haha xxx

Hazel said...

Fab journal page - love the bright colours x

Angelnorth said...

Bright and cheery - looks fab!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is brilliant! love the cut out flowers. Kim