Thursday 2 August 2012

Olympic effort

This image has been staring at me from the front cover of the Radio Times for a while and I just knew I needed to use in on a journalling page.

I spray-inked the background then covered it in some Golden Medium (I love how this makes the page so flexible and shiny) I'm not sure how you use this stuff properly but I use it to stick the images down and as I said to give the desired flexible, shiny appearance.  :)

I then added the title which is made up from Thickers and handwriting (only because I didn't have an l or y haha) and also some adjectives.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I really like the images that the beeb are using. Your page is wonderful and words are inspiring, just as the competitors are :D xxx

Kath said...

A great page, Tracey. Again, I love the colours. Aren't these athletes fantastic.

Angelnorth said...

I confess I found those computer generated athletes on the RT covers (I got the diver) slightly creepy but you've done a fab job with this one! Love the background and your multi colour title!

Tracy said...

Wow Tracey...brilliant..any chance you doing a wee tutorial..pleeease!!

The little girl stamp yep only from USA but Make the day special had a link up for Phyliss Harris stamps so might be worth emailing them to see if they can get them in.Hope this helps..she is my favourite stamp right now.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Janice said...

Well done on your Olympic page, you deserve a gold medal ;)

Hazel said...

Very topical - super x

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant, loving your background