Wednesday 24 April 2013

Third week of April

Here is my Project Life third week of April page.

I found some patterned card I won on Queenie's blog, wow years ago now and knew that if I used it on this project I would still get to keep it (tee hee is that being selfish? mmmmmm)

I would like to get more photos in my layouts in the next few weeks but our printer needs more ink so will have to buy some before I do next weeks.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope the sun is shining down on you.

- ♥ -

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Colourful and fun Tracey, looks great!

Kath said...

Oooh am I mentioned in your journal? Great page, full of lovely bright colour.It makes me feel cheerful just to look at it. :)

Tracy said...

Heeheee love the papers and boy is it that long ago!! Glad your dads okay..painters eek can be annoying...brilliant page!!
Hugs
Xxxx