Monday 18 August 2014

Journal pages

Thought I would share two journal pages I completed over the weekend.

The first photo shows the background created with acrylic paint.  
 I never have an idea on what I'm going to do with the backgrounds so I was surprised to find that I did this.
 Inspired by a prompt on Instagram for a doodle a day #sadoodleaday which was Picasso.  I got my Caran D'Ache crayons out and went to town - this didn't take me long and was so much fun to do. 

Then over the weekend whilst watched tv I created this zentangle journal page.  This did take a while.  I had already painted the background in unwanted acrylic paint and doodled the mandala and the rest just grew from there.

 
This was the first photo I took this morning whilst still in my pyjamas - can you see mine and Luna's feet? haha

 Thanks for stopping by my blog.
- ♥ -

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awe Luna is so beautiful Tracey!!!! Wow!!!! You got the Picasso off to a fine art sweetheart! Its wonderful!!! As for the Zentangle...I am soooo impressed by that! Fantastic pages xxx

Kaz said...

That is an amazing Picasso journal page Tracey. And I am in awe of your zentangle doodles. xxx

Carol Plume said...

wonderful pages Tracey….. xx