Saturday 2 May 2009

More Christmas Cards?

Well I quickly made these two cards last night and finished them this morning thinking that I was late making my two April cards for the 25th Club Christmas Card Challenge over on Bubbly Funk but when I downloaded my photos I realised that I had already made two cards for April. tee hee So I have now made four cards and have you seen those reindeers are out again. Papers for the first card are Adornit and for the second card are Dream Street.
Also have you noticed the easel? That was indeed a bargain. Went to Ikea this afternoon to buy a lamp for by the computer - smashed the other one - oops! Well the easel was in the basement area you know where they have all those lovely bits and pieces that you've just got to have well this was calling to me and it was only 69p!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

aaaaaagggggghhh I wish you'd warned me it was Christmas cards I was coming to look at missuss!

they're great cards. But honestly......

Janice said...

Great bargain at Ikea! Love the mittens card and there is one of those pesky reindeer again lol

tracy said...

lovely cards tracey:) well done on finding the bargin too:)

Gez Butterworth said...

Super cards Tracey you have been a busy bunny! What a super find too...x

Angelnorth said...

Only one reindeer? Hmmph, I feel short changed ;o) Love the mittens card and the little easel looks a great find, bargain!

Kaz said...

Ha ha at the reindeer!!

Lovely card, fab easel and what else did you buy? You can't go to ikea and just get a lamp and an easel??

Karen said...

hahahahahaha surely you have no reindeer left!!!! Both are great cards. i suppose i should be starting mine soon :( XXX