Saturday 1 August 2009

Challenge Entry

As you know I do love to leave things to the last minute and here I go again tee hee.

Over on the Bubbly Scrumptious blog their July challenge finishes tomorrow and here is my entry. The challenge was to use something from your garden. I have made this canvas and used a fern frond for her clothes.

This image was inspired by Ley Roberts leaf people as shown on the Eden Project t shirt in the photo. I bought this t shirt on my first visit to the Eden Project in 2000, the year it opened, and I love it. I still wear it the cotton is really comfortable to wear. I have also fell in love with the images of Ley Roberts. Her art work is superb.

Ok so if you can get something made and sent to the Bubbly Scrumptious folk you might be in with a chance of winning their lovely blog candy. Good luck. :)

5 comments:

Kaz said...

I love it Tracey, it's fun and funky like yourself!

Janice said...

Wow, that's great. Love your leaf person. Pity you couldn't find a FIG leaf lol!

Karen said...

This is excellent Tracey...they still have lots of her artwork around down at Eden. Thank you for taking part XXX

Angelnorth said...

What a fab and happy looking card Tracey, love it! Does a fern leaf constitute "dressing up" for a leaf person, do you reckon? Frills and ruffles and all that!

Traceyr said...

Yeah could be his party outfit :)