Monday 17 August 2009

Houses

If you remember back to 30th July I posted about a mini house swap I was part of over on Bubbly Funk. Well the houses have all been sent to Leigh and she has returned them to all the swapees.

These are the ones I received back:-

Pat, DiW, Me, Ali, Nicky
Karen, Suzie, Caroline, Paddy, Leigh and Carol.



These will be gracing my hallway for all to see when entering my home. Aren't they stunning and all so different. Behind the door in Karen's house it says "love" and the inside of my house can be viewed on my post of 30th July.

Thanks to all that took part and thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

- See ya! -

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Oh wow they all look fab together Tracey.

Gez Butterworth said...

Super! Tracey... all so different & beautiful. Enjoy seeing them all together.xx

Dylan said...

Ooh, ooh, they look fabby..x

hippyhippychic said...

i like the piano/ house one. its like an optical illusion.
(: x