Saturday 1 January 2011

haaaaaaaaapeeeeee new yearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Happy New Year to all you lovely readers of my blog.

Thank you for coming over and reading my ramblings and leaving a comment I really love to read them all and even visit yours in return.

Well I have started as I mean to carry on in 2011 getting inky hahaha, this is a photo I took a couple of minutes ago. Sorry about the big MOON face lol.


Thanks for dropping by and tomorrow I hope to update with the evidence of what the inky fingers were a result of.

Right Chinese takeaway has arrived so bye.

7 comments:

cookcreateread said...

ooooh, can't wait to see what you've been doing Tracey! Yum to Chinese .... but I thought Sunj was cooking?!

Gez Butterworth said...

Snap Tracey! I have inky fingers too.. hehe. Enjoy your chinky.xx

Hazel said...

Looking forward to seeing the evidence. Happy New Year x

Unknown said...

I too have inky fingers Tracey, but it's because my printer is playing up big style! GRRRRRRR

I've made a card so far this year and am off to make a LO too.

Enjoy your take away xxxx

Janice said...

Enjoy your take-away Tracey, lovely inkiness!

Sue said...

Mmm inky fingers - what are you making???
Look forward to seeing the results.
Sue x

Natasha said...

Happy New Year, I hope all your wishes come true!