Thursday 6 January 2011

Inky Background update ......

...... hello there friends.

As promised I have uploaded these photos to show you the finished inky background pages from my journal. I had such fun doing this and it jogged my memory to all the wonderful (and not so wonderful) things that have happened in 2010.

I have also included single page photos so you can get a closer look. Some of the items have been on my desk or noticeboard for quite awhile and I decided that putting them into this collage will protect them for posterity and more importantly I they won't get lost haha.


Thanks for taking a look.

7 comments:

Kaz said...

Lovely pages of memories there Tracey - I thought I recognised the monkey! xxx

Janice said...

Great job there Tracey.

Kathy said...

What a brilliant way to journal your year, Tracey - it looks fantastic

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous pages Tracey. What a wonderful keepsake & something special to look back on & enjoy..xx

Di said...

What a fab way to journal your year Tracey, I love it x

Angelnorth said...

Great collage pages there Tracey, looks like you had great fun doing them!

tracy said...

what a good idea to finish the journal like that-looks great :)