Monday 28 March 2011

Christmas in March

I have been really late with these challenges from Hazel's Christmas Challenge Blog so over the weekend I had a little play and a catch up.

I made these two cards.
The first card is for challenge number 10 "Embossed" and I have used a Cuttlebug embossing folder with snowflakes on. Not a usual colour you would think for snowflakes - green - but I like them and with the dotty green paper I think it works.
The second card is for challenge number 9 "Sentiment" and I used this wood mounted stamp, (can't remember who it is by) but I have had it years and it is one of my favourites.
I've also made a few more cards but they are waiting for elements to dry and if I tried to photograph them I know I would smudge the glue - I'm not a handy as Net who usually photographs projects with wet glue and manages to do it perfectl hahaha.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Love that sentiment stamp, Tracey. You're right that the green works well with the spotty paper. I know you are too late to put these in the linky tools, but it would be good to leave a comment for others to see. Thanks for joining in - it doesn't really matter about being late - it still means you are getting some Christmas cards done early. x

Angelnorth said...

These look great Tracey! That sentiment stamp is lovely and I agree the green works with the snowflakes!

Janice said...

You are further ahead than me Tracey! I like your 'out of the box' snowflakes and that is a pretty sentiment.

Karen said...

These are lovely Tracey! xxx