Tuesday 16 August 2011

Three in a row

Yes three blog posts in a row woop woop!!

I have taken part in the Daring CardMakers challenge this week which is to make a card with a cute image or as is know in Japanese circles as:-

so kawaii!

My card features a Snag'em stamp from the Berrylicious Collection and I've photographed it on my lemon tree :) My tree has never produced any flowers so no lemons sadly, the two in the pot are from my fruit bowl hahaha.


Please visit the DCM blog for lots of lovely creations and a new challenge every Friday.

10 comments:

Janice said...

That's very CUTE! My great aunt has loads of lemons on her lemon tree.

Traceyr said...

Then I need to know your great Aunt's secret Janice? hahaha

:)

Hazel said...

Wow!! Love the kawaii lemons - such a good idea. Your holiday pics are great - that last one is gorgeous x

Net said...

You need a gin with those Tracey!

Angelnorth said...

Cute lemons - they look like they're singing!

Dolly Mixtures said...

Love the zingy colour scheme of lemon and lime and those little lemmons are very cute indeed!

Caroline said...

Love the card Tracey, I would love to grow lemons!

purple_pea_fran said...

This is a fab little project, love the colours and those cute lemons! Thanks joining in the 'So Kawaii' dare at Daring Cardmakers this week.

Kathy said...

This is "oh so kawaii"! Just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers' challenge this week - great to see you back!

Leo said...

So fun!!!!!!! I'm finding out about so many great stamps with this challenge I think I need deeper pockets!

Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers! xx Leo