Sunday 25 March 2012

Bliss


That was the word for last weeks In One Word Challenge over on Lindsay's blog. The challenge, to be creative and use the word bliss in your project.

I decided to practise with my shading using colouring pencils that I found in the back on my wardrobe. Yes I know funny place to keep them? sssh! I didn't even know they were there! hahaha


Everyone loves cake right? So my "bliss" is a giant cake. It was alsobliss to just sit and practise shading with my pencils. Still not sure I have got some of it right but practise makes perfect doesn't it?

Have a lovely Sunday and thanks for looking. If you would be so kind as to leave a comment on Lindsay's blog I will be in with a chance of winning a fabulous creation from Lindsay herself. How fab is that. x x

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fun page, the colouring looks great!

Sam & Poppy said...

Lol, I keep pencil crayons, pastels and paints in my wardrobe, glad I'm not alone! Loving your cake. Wishing you a lovely day :o)