Saturday 10 March 2012

Sew far sew good

I fancied doing a bit of embroidery the other night and thought I would have a go with some lettering for the In One Word Challenge over on Lindsay's blog.



I draw round some lettering masks I think they belong to Sir Tim well not literally but from his range. haha. I then used silk to embroider the letters. I think I need to investigate somemore stitches I was running out of ideas, thankfully there weren't too many letters to stitch.

Now I'm not sure what I am going to do with this now it is finished but I like it and that is all I really care about.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to leave a comment for me over on Lindsay's blog that would be lovely too. x x

8 comments:

Net said...

Oh wow Tracey this is fantastic!

Its lovely - I think you should frame it.

Kaz said...

That's brilliant Tracey, I love it!! Definately frame it, it's too good to be sat somewhere doing nothing! xxx

Angelnorth said...

Love your stitchy take on the theme, this looks fab with the combo of colurs and stitch styles!

Kath said...

This is a lovely embroidery, Tracey. I think you should frame it too.

tracy said...

i love it tracey i'd frame it too :)

Janice said...

Fantastic Tracey, you should do more embroidery, you are very talented.

Karen said...

Oh Tracey, this is gorgeous my lovely!!!!! I love that you used the same colours as your journal page too and the layout of the letters is amazing!!! Well done and yes, hang it on a wall somewhere! xxx

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Sorry, I missed seeing this on Lindsay's blog but it is lovely and very clever. Thank you for stopping by my blog today, it is so fun to visit new and wonderfully talented artist, such as you.