Thursday 1 March 2012

Something to eat?

"Yummy" that is what the Totally Gorjuss Challenge number 120 is all about this week. And for my take on the theme this week, I made a birthday card.

My card features ring doughnuts very yummy but I prefer the ones with raspberry jam in. :)

The stamp is from My Cute Stamps called Sweet Kawaii which I have stamped onto card and coloured with Copic pens and then Glossy Accented and sprinkled glitter into.

Do visit the Totally Gorjuss Challenge Blog where a new challenge is posted every Saturday.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Cute card - they remind me of those iced biscuits we had as kids, can't remember the name though!

craftymum said...

A really yummy card!Thanks for joining us at TG craft

hugs Sarah x

Hazel said...

Mmmm I remember the biscuits Joanne is talking about - very yummy card x

Vicky said...

They look good enough to eat - so realistic! :)x

HeartfeltHandmade said...

these doughnuts look scrumdiddlyumptious! xx