Wednesday 28 November 2012

22 Days of Gratitude

I've been very busy since I last blogged and also had a birthday.  I wanted to share these journal pages with you that I completed on 22nd November as Lindsay's challenge of 22 Days of Gratitude.

The background has been coloured with Distress Ink pads and the shapes, stencilled on with the same Distress Ink pads.  Some doodling (there is even more since the photo was taken) and there, the page is finished.  I have many reasons to be grateful and count my lucky stars quite often.

Sending love and hugs to you all.
-  ♥ -

 

5 comments:

Karen said...

I really like that you have put all 22 onto one layout. It gives a real feel of the subject having them all like that Tracey! Lovely page my lovely xxx

Kaz said...

Fabulous pages Tracey and I'm glad you have lots of lovely things to be grateful for xxx

Janice said...

this is lovely Tracey and huge congrats to Katie on her graduation.

Poppit said...

Happy belated birthday! And while I'm at it, happy Christmas! I love the theme of gratitude being used as the inspiration for a journal page. x

Vicky said...

Just having a catch up with all your projects Tracey- fabulous!

Happy 2013, let's hope it's a good one... :)xxx