Saturday 17 November 2012

Three is the magic number

For the card a day blogging I've done three.  I couldn't wait until tomorrow to photograph them but that would mean I didn't have a card to show today iyswim?  It also means I have to craft again tomorrow - what a shame hahaha.



You can see I have had the blue and green paper and inks out can't you.  It wasn't planned honest.  I do love that pale blue glitter paper and it will probably feature in more Christmas cards to come.

I don't use any embellishments on my cards and that is something I think I will have to have a go at.  My Gorjuss girl stamped card looks like it needs something.  Most of the other Gorjuss stamps I have seen on cards have flowers or ribbons attached and I just can't "do" these sort of cards without making the card look too busy.  Think I just need practise.

Anyway thanks for stopping by and looking.

- ♥ -

7 comments:

Kathy said...

My favourite just has to be that reindeer!

Dawn said...

Fab cards Tracey, the hedgehogs are particularly cute. Lol, I'm with you on the embellie front, way too much 'faffing' for my liking but a necessary evil sometimes rofl!! Your gorgeous girl card is fab as she is sweetie, maybe a few punched or die-cut snowflakes would do the trick if you still wanted to add something??
Huge hugs x x x x

Hazel said...

Cute cards - my favourite is the first one (but hard to choose really) x

Loopylou. said...

awww they are all fab, I love them all but gorjuss girls are one of my favs :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

I can't pick a favourite. They are all yummy xxxx

Sue said...

Love your hedgies - my favourite of these cards I think.
I agree with the embellishment issue, some people can but I can't do it well.
I also think a few die-cut snowflakes would help on the Gorjuss card.
Sue x
I have a confession - I accidently deleted one of your comments over the weekend (phone screen too small) sorry and thanks for leaving another one for me. xx

Kaz said...

Fab cards Tracey, I just love that reindeer! xxx