Thursday 1 November 2012

A-Z Journal


This morning I would like to show you my "L" page in my 2012 A-Z Journal.  I should be nearer to the end of the alphabet since it is now November but that just means "I will have to put my skates on." as my Dad would say.  :)



 L for the London exhibition of Tim Walker, photographer.  I visited recently with my daughter and I can honestly say his work is amazing.  If you get the chance to visit London make sure to see this exhibition the address is on the top left hand corner of the page.








8 comments:

Kaz said...

Love the look of it Tracey - shame blogger won't let you see it any bigger ggrr.
Really liking the paint effect background too xxx

Karen said...

Fabulous work. Love the dramatic background! J would love all these photographs!!! xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous page Tracey, what a fab way to remember your day.
Huge hugs x x x x

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB pages Tracey ♥♥

The exhibition sounds terrific :o)

Kathy said...

It looks great Tracey....are you going to make this page last for L, T AND W - cos if you're only at L you've a heck of a lot to do in the next couple of months....

Hazel said...

This is super - the exhibition sounds great - must look it up x

Unknown said...

Looks good, will look forward to seeing more.

Jackie said...

It looks lovely :)