Thursday 5 August 2010

Angelic

Nothing so decadent for you to look at today I'm afraid **sigh** but something good for the soul and heart. Well nearly haha!

I'm talking angels. The July 25th Club Challenge to be exact was "angels" and I thought I would use this stamp from Whipper Snappers Designs always a favourite of mine to colour in. I used my water brush and Distress Ink pads to give these a splash of colour. Then added a rub on to the blue card and doodled on the pink card.


Now to get on with August's challenge.

11 comments:

Kaz said...

I love both of these cards Tracey, they are so you, even if there are no reindeers on them!!

Karen said...

haha to Kaz!!!! These are really you Tracey...love the 'out there' colours and that angel is very pretty! XXX

Kathy said...

I guess you could have the angels riding reindeer, Tracey!

The angles are very cute on their own, mind!

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorjuss angels Tracey.
Just love your watercolouring.xx Brilliant!

Angelnorth said...

What a sweet little stamp Tracey and these both look fab, love the hot pink!

tracy said...

very nice tracey :) i like the background on the green one ;)

Hazel said...

Love the colours - and te cute angel x

Janice said...

Lovely angels Tracey. I like the second one best.

ForgedinPaper said...

I like the green one the best although they are both fab. Not a hint of red, green or gold anywhere and still christmasy.

Dotty Jo said...

These are just adorable! Jo x

Di said...

Awww, these are gorgeous Tracey xx