Friday 20 May 2011

Ribbon tying

Thanks for the comments on my last post about the ribbon tying ...... I must admit I only learnt how to tie them like this last weekend during our Non-retreaters Crop over on Bubbly Funk Forum.

This Youtube demonstration by Jak Heath is very clear and fabulous for making perfect bows everytime (well I tied my fingers together the first few times I tried tee hee!) but everytime since them has had a positive outcome.


So today I would like to show you another card I made using the ribbon tying technique. This time with some bright sunshine yellow ribbon.


7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I thought that red bow looked like it might be the product of your finger-knotting practise! This one looks fab, too and the yellow is so cheery-looking, great card! (not at all frumptsi, which is my word verification today :haha:)

Caroline said...

Lovely card Tracey, love the bright yellow and that bow is just perfect!

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, I need to study that video to make such lovely bows xxx

Kathy said...

ooooh I'm loving that sunny yellow. You are becoming a Bow Supremo!

Janice said...

I haven't had a go yet, but you have done an amazing job. Really professional. Love the simple stamped card.

Karen said...

WOW that bow looks amazing and not a spot of skin anywhere hahaha xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW Tracey your bow is AMAZING ♥♥♥