Sunday 18 January 2009

Let's try another post!


I'm a member of the Bubbly Funk forum (best forum on the tinternet) I think and we have a 25th Club running this year in which we are challenge to make Christmas cards each month. I have signed up to make two a month. (starting small tee hee I know my limits!)

Well what do you know I have actually completed them ahead of schedule and hopefully have posted some photos of them. Fingers crossed.

The first one I used glossy accents and glitter to adhere to a Tesco reindeer that was suppose to be a tree decoration. A bit of messing about with a blending tool (still getting to grips with this) and a Ranger ink pad and the odd bit of doodling.


The second one was inspired by Kathy Black. Over on Bubbly Funk before Christmas Kathy showed us how to make quick and easy Christmas cards so this is my offering. The felt is cut offs from when I made my elf costume for school and a bit more doodling to finish the card off.


And for those who like a laugh me in said elf costume. tee hee!



Right that is enough nonsense see you all soon. x

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely start to your blogging, Tracey. x

Karen said...

Brilliant sweetie!!! I always love your use of colour XXX

Gez Butterworth said...

Two great cards Tracey. Just love that ickle reindeer. :o)

tracy said...

great cards tracey :)

Kathy said...

aaaahhh At Last she blogs!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Tracey.

Great Christmas cards - I really can't get my head around this making them in January lark though! Might join in later in the year

Di said...

Fab Christmas cards Tracey, I just love the reindeer!!

Beth said...

Oh Tracey, that little reindeer is gorgeous and I love the whole colour of that card too. XX