Sunday 18 January 2009

oh dear what have I started :)

My very first post on my very own blog. Scary or what? I aim to post at least once a week with my mutterings and creations. Can't say they will be earth shattering or life changing moments but they will be a little piece of me.

At the mo I am taking part in Emily Falconbridge's 52Q Challenge. I completed her challenges last year making an art journal journey using a pack of playing cards and very pleased I was too of them. Emily is a great inspiration and I love her use of colour and textures, something I hope to achieve in finding and "searching my art" (tee hee have you worked it out yet?)

Bear with me as I get to grips with this new fangled thing, photos will follow but I can't promise anything. haha!

11 comments:

Beth said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH!! It's great to see you in the world of BLOGGING Tracey, so glad you've decided to join us. I shall now add you to my list. Start uploading photos now of your creations and if you need help with your blog, don't ask me LOL, just kidding, there are loads who will help, as you know, as I need the help too, LOL. Well done lovely.

Kaz said...

About bloody time too Tracey!!

Can't wait to see your stuff being aired in public hahaha xxx

Net said...

~waves~

Welcome to Blogland!

Di said...

Ooooo fabulous....well done you, can't wait to see your creations xx

Angelnorth said...

Welcome to blogland! Do you still wear white Pater Pan collars? ;o)

Anonymous said...

great to see you blogging :-)

i really need to get my a*se in gear and update mine more often LOL

Hazel said...

Good to see you blogging, Tracey. x

Sue said...

Hey welcome to the addictive world of blogging. I'll get you added to my list.
Sue x

Karen said...

ooooo HELLO Tracey and welcome to Blogland...you life will never be the same again hahahahaha X

Gez Butterworth said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to Blogland Tracey. XXX
Nice to see you airing your art. :oD
Hope you have lots of fun. Off to add you to my list!!
Karen's right...life will never be the same again!
Gez. xx

tracy said...

welcome to the land of blog tracey :).........looking gooood :)