Monday 4 January 2010

2010 365 calendar challenge

Oh what the hell I'll do another challenge for 2010 tee hee. This time it is set by Kate over on her blog The Kathryn Wheel.

{{each square measures about 1 1/2", but feel free to do this in any way you like. Every day I write, doodle or draw a picture of what I have been up to as a record of the minutiae of every day life. So if you're thinking about it, it's not too late to join!}}

I will not be showing my pages as they are not decorated before I have done the squares I am doodling as I go along. Hope this works out eek! I have also challenged myself to not make any corrections so it will be as it is and added challenge for me then. :)

Pop over to Kate's blog and from there visit the other talent crafters who have pledged to continue this too you will not be disappointed there are some brilliant works of art out there.

Check back at the end of the month and I will show you January's pages fingers crossed lol.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Great stuff Tracey!

Kaz said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your pages Tracey, I plan to just let it develop too and keep everything as I do it.

thekathrynwheel said...

Hi Tracey. Thanks for joining the calendar challenge - delighted to have you on board :-) Good luck for January! Kate x

Hazel said...

I'm sure you'll do this well, Tracey - will look forward to seeing what you do each month (I'm sort of thinking about doing it) x

Di said...

Your doodling is fab Tracey, I do hope you'll share your finished January pages when their done.

Karen said...

As I love your doodling and I know how determined you are at finishing these things I look forward to seeing January in its full glory! XXX

CLARE said...

good for you Tracey I will def come and see what you have done at the end of the month

Kirsti said...

Look forward to seeing them and hi from me... Happy New Year...x