Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hello blog readers - hope the New Year brings you all that you wish. Health, love and happiness is wished for all my readers. x x x

Right to kick start this year I thought I would post photos of the 52Q tags I am rapidly trying to finish. I sat down on Tuesday and wrote all my answers to the prompts that I have left - quite a few as it happens.

Last night - I didn't go out but crafted the tags to go with the journalling I had written.
So today I will show you tags 39 - 42.

Tag 39 What brings you joy?
Tag 40 Tag 41 I really enjoyed doing the back of this tag - I got really carried away sticking down all the different elements, there is even one of Kat's old earrings there too. This turned out to be my favourite tag of the evening. Tag 42
Thanks for staying through to the end of the post - I would welcome comments and thanks for stopping by my blog. x x x

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awe these are brilliant!!! You are so going to beat me at these!!! Happy New Year my lovely XXX

Janice said...

Well done Tracey - you are a star!

Angelnorth said...

These are fab Tracey, glad you're finding a chance to catch up a bit! I think your holiday one is my fave here, love the photo!

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous tags Tracey. Love your answers. Tag 41 is my favourite. Can't read it tho! I've a trapped nerve in my neck & can't turn my head on my left side to read sideways!lol. I do love your flower garden. All your tags are very creative. Good Luck with the rest. Gez.xx

Sharon said...

Your tags are all fab -you have done brillinatly with this challenge and should be very proud.

x